Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Stumble With the past

I cannot believe it's taken me this long, and this many cups of coffee to finally stumble upon this great little slice of my pie..A lot has changed since my last entry, I really did get motivated and made a pretty fantastic career for myself..finally..i now sling the trendiest and not to mention; the most BADASS sunglasses in the intercontinental u.s of aaaaa..and maybe japan. So besides working my tail up to trail endlessly into the deep dark depths of the Sunglass hut, I also currently remain a party of one, pissed at most of modern civilization, quirky and probably now an even bigger lush than i'd ever set my personal goals to ever be. Seeing how this must have been where i laid it all out on the table and let myself rant about obscurities, i'm going to just continue to stitch that pattern..Thinking fulltime would get me to the place i wanted to be, with mountains of cash and an open hand, i've come to realize ( on my day off today ) that i had no desire to go anywhere, or spend my hard earned chedz on ANYTHING..I realize it's hard for your life to become so " outstanding " just over night, or in my case a year and a half, but i often question what it really is i am looking forward to..i shoot down every chance at lust i get, i follow the same routine..and i expect to be paid out in full..I am still a queen b on grammar and all things punctual..my p.o.s. car finally died last week, and i'm still bored with my 65 year old life..and on that note, i am going to crawl single-ly into my amazing demask patterned bed, and hope god or a belated easter bunny suprises me tomorrow with a masterpiece. Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment